Repository/list guy. Likes to make big tables and long lists.
Pages I put the most effort into
- First repository template on this wiki. Pretty proud of this one.
- Sadly deprecated/never implemented/never finished. See Template:Trade Union for the current version.
- Production chains
- Had a pretty cool/complex table format back when it was new. Uses Template:Chain now, which is obviously superior, but if you want to see some wikitable shenanigans, look at the old version.
- I have a python script for this. If you want to change it substantially, just ask me, I can do it way easier.
Pages I use when playing
Pages I use when editing
- Don't waste hours hunting the picture in Special:Images, we are a big wiki and have this stuff sorted in editor-friendly repositories (not mine, am jealous grr).
- Use this when you don't know what to edit. Focus your efforts where they're needed.
- Testing page
- Not as much these days, but back when most templates were being made + used + regularly edited, this was a lifesaver. It is a dummy page, referenced nowhere else on the user-facing wiki so no matter the mess you make, it's fine. Also handy since Preview isn't that useful in some cases (useless for most templates).
Other Anno games and wikis I play/edit semi-regularly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.