The Anno Designer is a windows based program to make building layouts, similar to the ones you can find on the Production Layouts page. Anno Designer supports the following game versions: Anno 1404, Anno 2070, Anno 2205 and Anno 1800.
- Download Anno.Designer.v9.0.zip from here
- If you can't unpack .zip files, download a program such as WinRar or 7zip
- Unpack Anno.Designer.v9.0.zip to a location that you can find again easily.
- Run AnnoDesigner.exe.
- Please check here for an up-to-date list of issues: https://github.com/AnnoDesigner/anno-designer/issues
If you discover anything that is missing in any Anno version, then please report to me via Message wall, or on the AnnoVerse Discord server. Agmas is also available on Discord (AnnoVerse), or via the message wall.
As the original maker of the Anno Designer, Jc.Bernack has stated that he's changed the license of the Anno Designer. This message can be viewed here (link to the Anno 2070 Fandom). This allows us to make our own modifications under the MIT license. The app is currently under active development, and we hope to bring you new features and capability soon.
The GitHub repository for the Anno Designer fork can be found here: https://github.com/AnnoDesigner/anno-designer
Keep up to date with the latest developments. This discord is also
used for collaboration between contributors. Please note this is completely optional - you are not required to join this to make contributions to the repo.
This discord is also available to discuss any questions, errors, or ideas you want to share with us.
Discord Server : Anno Designer Discord
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JJpHWRB
Help and Support
If you need help or support, or have any other question for us, Ping or DM Agmas or Sting_McRay on the above Discord in channel #general-chat or through the AnnoVerse Discord in channel #user-tools. You can also use the message board of this Fandom.
Anno Designer Screenshots
Anno Designer v9.0:
Preset.json : Version 3.9
Icons.json : Version 0.8.2
Colors.json : Version 22.214.171.124
Anno Designer 9.0
- Added possibility to merge road objects (accessible via "Tools" -> "Merge roads") (#310).
- Adjusted display of influence (#311).
- Updated presets to 3.9.
- Fix no auto download of presets at startup (#307).
- Localized message boxes (#291).
- Fixed issue when placing objects (#290).
- Fixed a crash to desktop (#290).
- Localized new Tree Menu (since presets update 3.7)
Anno Designer : Presets 3.9
- Update Colors.json to 126.96.36.199 for Docklands DLC Objects
- Added Anno 1800 Docklands DLC objects
- Added Docklands DLC Icons
- Fixed wrongly placed / missing Ornaments
--- Older Update information ---
Anno Designer : Presets 3.8
- Added : City Lights Ornaments
- Fixing Issue #292 : Wrong Influence Range Ranger Station Anno 1800
- Fixing Issue #312 : Wrong Measurement Cybernetics Factory Anno 2205
Anno Designer : Presets 3.7
- Fix missing Arctic Depot
- Added New Anbesa Building (GU9 Land of Lions DLC)
- Added Icons GU9 (also Updated Icons Cosmetic DLC's)
- Updated Color.json to 188.8.131.52 for GU9
- Added Translation for new tree menus (read known issues)
(presets 3.6 : Anno 2205 fix)
- Added Radius to the Arctic buildings, for Heat Shield Generator, if exists
- Added Radius to the Moon Protection Shield Generators
- Added Radius to Training Center Buildings (Orbit DLC)
Anno Designer 8.8 Hotfix 1
- Fixes a rendering bug when calling Normalize or saving a layout
Anno Designer 8.8
- Ability to select all buildings of a certain type at once. Hold Control + Shift when selecting a building to use.
- Added search icon to Search text box.
- Added a list of recently used layouts, accessible via the "File" menu.
- Actions for registering file extensions, resetting zoom and normalising the layout have been moved under a "Tools" tab in the menu. The "Extras" tab has been removed.
- Add a "Preferences" window (accessible via "Tools" -> "Preferences...").
- Can now remap specific hotkeys and actions within the Designer.
- Update settings have been moved to the preferences window.
- Added a general settings page, accessible via "Tools" -> "Preferences..." -> "General Settings".
- Customize the border color of buildings.
- Customize zoom sensitivity.
- Language menu now includes images.
- Zoom to point is now implemented! The zoom to point feature can be toggled on and off via the General Settings page.
- Anno Designer now has scroll bars on the canvas - this was a major piece of work, and should now make the designer usable for users who use a touchpad. The scroll bars can be switched off via the General Settings page. Scrolling and panning directions can also be inverted.
- Hotfix Presets v3.5.1 removed menu "CultureModule".
- Fix "Palace Buildings" missing translations.
- New Ornament Menu 15 to 19 translations added.
- Multiple bug fixes and stability improvements.
Anno Designer: Preset v3.5
- Fix Influence Range Arctic Lodge and Gas Mine (#270)
- Added the missing building and icon for 'Sky Trading Post' (#270)
- Adjust colors.json (184.108.40.206) for Sky Trading Post (#270)
- Added Amusement Park DLC
- Added Icons for Amusement Park DLC