The Anno Designer is a windows based program to make building layouts, similar to the ones you can find on the Production Layouts page. Anno Designer supports the following game versions: Anno 1404, Anno 2070, Anno 2205 and Anno 1800.
- Download Anno.Designer.v9.2.zip from here
- If you can't unpack .zip files, download a program such as WinRar or 7zip
- Unpack Anno.Designer.v9.0.zip to a location that you can find again easily.
- Run AnnoDesigner.exe.
- Please check here for an up-to-date list of issues: https://github.com/AnnoDesigner/anno-designer/issues
If you discover anything that is missing in any Anno version, then please report to me via Message wall, or on the AnnoVerse Discord server. Agmas is also available on Discord (AnnoVerse), or via the message wall.
As the original maker of the Anno Designer, Jc.Bernack has stated that he's changed the license of the Anno Designer. This message can be viewed here (link to the Anno 2070 Fandom). This allows us to make our own modifications under the MIT license. The app is currently under active development, and we hope to bring you new features and capability soon.
The GitHub repository for the Anno Designer fork can be found here: https://github.com/AnnoDesigner/anno-designer
Keep up to date with the latest developments. This discord is also
used for collaboration between contributors. Please note this is completely optional - you are not required to join this to make contributions to the repo.
This discord is also available to discuss any questions, errors, or ideas you want to share with us.
Discord Server : Anno Designer Discord
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JJpHWRB
Help and Support
If you need help or support, or have any other question for us, Ping or DM Agmas or Sting_McRay on the above Discord in channel #general-chat or through the AnnoVerse Discord in channel #user-tools. You can also use the message board of this Fandom.
Thanks to a few members of the community, a shared folder for empty island layouts has been created. At the moment, only layouts of Ditchwater, Bright Sands and a few Arctic Islands are available. You can ping or DM Acidello if you have questions or want to share a layout. As an alternative, you can post in the channels mentioned above.
Anno Designer Screenshots
Anno Designer v9.2:
Preset.json : Version 4.0
Icons.json : Version 0.8.2
Colors.json : Version 188.8.131.52
Tree Localization : Version 184.108.40.206
Anno Designer 9.2
- Added support for a blocking tile (#374)
- Added layout version to exported image (#332 @Atria1234)
- Added support for spanish language (#348)
- Blocked harbor area can now be shown on canvas (#323 @Atria1234)
- More options to manage recent files (#369)
- Added check for unsaved changes (#218 @Atria1234)
- Implemented new overlay to show panorama level of skyscrapers (#360 @Atria1234)
- Added version information of colors and localization to preferences (#344)
- Updated included presets to 4.0
- Added `Pedestrian Zone Pack DLC`
- Fixed missing influence radius for:
- Iron Tower (`Tourist Season DLC` #351)
- Harbor Master Office
- Repair Cranes
- Fixed Enbesa `Salt Works` icon
- Fixed wrong measurement of `Palace Wing - Gate` (Anno 1800)
- Fixed crash when exporting image with selection (#371)
- Fixed rotation of currently selected objects not working (#362 @Atria1234)
- Disabled access key for recent file paths in menu (#368)
- Fixed missing rendering of influence range when selecting/placing buildings (#370)
- Fixed rendering when deleting object (#364)
- Fixed crash when exporting a layout that wasn't normalized before the export (#341 @Atria1234)
- Fixed an issue with checking for a pre-release of the app (#382)
- Updated Polish translations (Thanks Banan)
- Several performance improvements
--- Older Update information ---
Anno Designer : Presets 3.11
- Fixed missing residence from 3.10 (#327)
- Changed Anno 1800 BuildBlocker Process that will fix #60 and Part 1 #323
- Added missing Residence Face icons (Arctic and Enbesa)
- Added Tourists DLC Icons
- Added Tourists DLC Ornaments to the Presets Tree
- Added Tourists DLC Buildings to Presets Tree
- Added Tourists DLC Buildings to Color.json (v220.127.116.11)
Anno Designer 9.0
- Added possibility to merge road objects (accessible via "Tools" -> "Merge roads") (#310).
- Adjusted display of influence (#311).
- Updated presets to 3.9.
- Fix no auto download of presets at startup (#307).
- Localized message boxes (#291).
- Fixed issue when placing objects (#290).
- Fixed a crash to desktop (#290).
- Localized new Tree Menu (since presets update 3.7)
Anno Designer : Presets 3.9
- Update Colors.json to 18.104.22.168 for Docklands DLC Objects
- Added Anno 1800 Docklands DLC objects
- Added Docklands DLC Icons
- Fixed wrongly placed / missing Ornaments
Anno Designer : Presets 3.8
- Added : City Lights Ornaments
- Fixing Issue #292 : Wrong Influence Range Ranger Station Anno 1800
- Fixing Issue #312 : Wrong Measurement Cybernetics Factory Anno 2205
Anno Designer : Presets 3.7
- Fix missing Arctic Depot
- Added New Anbesa Building (GU9 Land of Lions DLC)
- Added Icons GU9 (also Updated Icons Cosmetic DLC's)
- Updated Color.json to 22.214.171.124 for GU9
- Added Translation for new tree menus (read known issues)
(presets 3.6 : Anno 2205 fix)
- Added Radius to the Arctic buildings, for Heat Shield Generator, if exists
- Added Radius to the Moon Protection Shield Generators
- Added Radius to Training Center Buildings (Orbit DLC)
Anno Designer 8.8 Hotfix 1
- Fixes a rendering bug when calling Normalize or saving a layout