The Anno Designer is a windows based program to make building layouts, similar to the ones you can find on the Production Layouts page. I had edit the standard Preset.json file in the past, so you could use one Anno Designer program for different Anno games. Now we have adjust the application it self, and made the application supporting the following titles: Anno 1404, Anno 2070, Anno 2205 and Anno 1800.
- Download AnnoDesignerV8.7.zip from here
- If you can't unpack .zip files, download a program such as WinRar or 7zip
- Unpack AnnoDesignerV8.7.zip to a location that you can find again easily.
- Run AnnoDesigner.exe.
- Please check here for an up-to-date list of issues: https://github.com/AnnoDesigner/anno-designer/issues
If you discover anything that is missing in any Anno version I included, then please report to me via Message wall, or on the AnnoVerse Discord server. Agmas is also available on Discord (AnnoVerse), or via the message wall.
As the original maker of the Anno Designer, Jc.Bernack has stated that he's changed the license of the Anno Designer. This message can be viewed here (link to the Anno 2070 Fandom). This allows us to make our own modifications under the MIT license. The app is currently under active development, and we hope to bring you new features and capability soon.
The GitHub repository for the Anno Designer fork can be found here: https://github.com/AnnoDesigner/anno-designer
Keep up to date with the latest developments. This discord is also
used for collaboration between contributors. Please note this is
completely optional - you are not required to join this to make contributions to the repo.
Also Users of Anno Designer may join this discord, as you maybe have questions, errors, or ideas you want to share with us.
Discord Server : Anno Designer Discord
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JJpHWRB
Help and Support
If you need help or support, or have any other question for us, Ping or DM Agmas or Sting_McRay on the above Discord in channel #general-chat or throught the AnnoVerse Discord in channel #user-tools. You can also use the message board of this Fandom.
Anno Designer Menus
Anno Designer v8.7:
Preset.json : Version 3.3
Icons.json : Version 0.8.2
Colors.json : Version 220.127.116.11
Anno Designer: Preset v3.3
- Added Bright Harvest Buildings and Fields
- Added a new Anno 1800 Ornaments menu
- Fixed wrong size Sand Mine (#163)
- Fixed missing Promenade Streets and Gardens (#169)
- Fixed missing Icons (#178)
- Fixed faulty 'Commuter Pier' Icon
- Updated default colors (v18.104.22.168)
Anno Designer v8.7
- Support for displaying the true influence range of Anno 1800 public buildings, based on the roads in the layout. This feature can be toggled on or off using a button at the top of the window (#164).
- Influence ranges can now be shown permanently even buildings are not selected. This feature can be toggled on or off using a button at the top of the window (#166).
- Further performance tuning has been done in this release - the performance of large layouts should be much improved.
Anno Designer v8.6
- fix online update for presets with icons (#162)
- Presets File Update (v3.2.10)
- Fix missing building #159
- added buildings and icons of "Seat of Power" DLC
- updated default colors
- added icons for GameUpdate7 and Twitch Drops
Anno Designer v8.5
- #151 improve performance of rendering
- #150 draw selection before influence
- added some default colors
- Presets file updated to v3.2.9
- #153 fix german localization (World's Fair: Foundations)
- added buildings and icons of "Christmas" DLC
- added buildings and icons of "The Passage" DLC
- fix: #155 Missing Numbers on Farm Buildings and Fields
- fix: #154 Add frequently used road bar into default set
Anno Designer v8.4
- Presets file updated to v3.2.8
- added icons of "Botanica" DLC
- added icons of "The Anarchist" DLC
- added icons of "Sunken Treasures" DLC
- added icons of Twitch events
- fixed missing Depot of 2070
- Copy function keeping object on mouse
- Filter building presets by selected game
- Allow transparency on "Place Building"
- Reset settings if corrupt
- Add import/export from/to JSON string
- use/apply predefined color if available
- find template in presets if not defined
- better performance when dragging all objects
- run as x64 process on x64 machines
- fix: save window position
- better performance of combobox with icons
Anno Designer : Preset 3.2.5
- Fixed wrong Ornaments Translation for French, Polish and Russian languages
- Added missing InfluenceRadius to "Lumberjack's Hut" (New World/Anno 1800)
Anno Designer v8.3
- The Anno Designer has been localized to the French language!
- The menu headings in the buildings list have been localised.
- Presets file updated to v3.2.4
- French language is added (was preset v3.2.2)
- Replaced Oil Power Plant and Deleted the Coal Power Plant (was 3.2.3)
- Added Radius Range to Anno 1800 Buildings and missing new world fields: Alpaca and Cattle
- Added Distance Range to the Anno 1800 Buildings.
- Search has been added to the buildings list - you can now easily
filter the list and quickly find the buildings you want to place!
- Change the color of objects that have already been placed.
- Buildings can now render an influence distance - good for 1800/2205 buildings that use this system rather than a radius.
- Further performance improvements - statistics have been reworked.
- The presets file and icons can now automatically update - no manual download required (can be configured in settings).
Anno Designer: Preset v3.1.1
- Added / Fixed Police Station for New World (wrong size)
- Change Menu for the following buildings to the Factions/Tiers where the building will be available from: - Fire Stations, - Police Stations and - Hospitals